New Age Walls recently launched Afterpay to make it easier for our customers to do Christmas shopping! Since a lot of our customers are new mums, we want you to understand fully what Afterpay is and be conscious of the challenges it may present!
What is Afterpay?
Afterpay is a BNPL (buy now, pay later) online shopping payment platform that lets you buy items instantly and pay for it in 6 instalments.
It was founded in Sydney in 2015 and has quickly gained popularity over the years in Australia and New Zealand.
Here's how it works!
How Afterpay works?
Customers like you simply
- Download the Afterpay app and create an account
- Come back to New Age Walls and complete their purchase by clicking on Afterpay at checkout
- You will be redirected to the Afterpay app where you will be asked to confirm your credentials
- After your credentials are confirmed, your purchase on New Age Walls will be confirmed.
- You pay 25% of the order on the day of purchase. Rest is paid over 4 instalments over 6 weeks.
- New Age Walls will get started on your order right away and get it to you ASAP
The platform is super easy to use and very user friendly!
Afterpay is a great platform that we recommend to everyone! it is especially handy when the festive season is upon us and we don't want to spare any expenses in making our loved ones feel special!
While making others feel special, we ask you to take care of yourself too! Here are some precautions you can put in place so you don't loose track of your financials!
- Set up Afterpay with a debit card, not a credit card. This way you are not stretching your financials
- Set spending limits and stick to them
- Set up payment reminders to avoid accidental late fees, although Afterpay does automatically set up reminders for you
- Make use of discounts and sales run by businesses during this festive season.
Discounts and Sales
New Age Walls currently has upto 50% sale running*! Use code CHRISTMASCRAY30 to get discounted deals on your order! Click on Christmas Deals to view all products!
This deal is valid until 25 December 2022*